Royal Decree 137/93 (BOE n.º 55 of 05/03/93) establishes that passengers are not authorized to introduce the items listed below into the cabin of an aircraft:
- Sharp weapons or objects with sharp edges (axes, hatchets, arrows, darts, crampons, harpoons, javelins, ski poles, etc.)
- Firearms and weapons in general ( guns, revolvers, rifles, shotguns, compressed air rifles, signal rockets, any type of toy gun, ball guns, crossbows, harpoons and fishing rifles, etc. )
- Blunt instruments (baseball bats, sticks and clubs, golf clubs, jockey sticks, kayak and canoe oars, billiard cues, skateboards, fishing rods, equipment for martial arts, knuckledusters, etc).
- Explosives, ammunition, fireworks, flares, material for expeditions, security briefcases containing fireworks and materials for fireworks in general.
- Compressed, liquid, refrigerated liquid or dissolved gases, whether inflammable, toxic, or non-inflammable and non-toxic, such as: aerosols, extinguishers, breathing devices, oxygen bottles for diving, cryogenic liquids, bottles with cooling gases and compressed gas cylinders in general.
- Flammable Liquids and Solids, such as fuel, or equipment containing fuel (camping or filming equipment, etc.), adhesives, solvents, paint, varnish, torches, matches, cigarette lighters and inflammable substances in general, either due to them being autoreactive or spontaneously combusting.
- Oxidizers and Organic Peroxides, such as oxygen generators.
- Toxic or Infectious Substances, such as incapacitating devices, samples for diagnosis, vaccines, insecticides and weed killer
- Radioactive Material, such as pharmaceutical products containing radioactive isotopes.
- Corrosives, such as acids, alkalis, devices containing mercury, storage batteries and devices operated electrically using batteries.
- Other Hazardous Items, such as first aid kits, ferro-magnetic material, dry ice and car batteries.
Such articles may only be carried as air cargo (*), although passengers may transport some of them under certain restrictions.Dangerous goods that passengers may transport
(*) Complementary information can be obtained by calling Iberia Cargo on (+34) 913 12 07 17 or by sending an email to: email@example.com Many of the products in question may be sent by air as merchandise, provided that they are packaged in accordance with current regulations.